If we could make fall last year round, we probably would. Any day can feel like a day at the pumpkin patch with this exciting assortment of six autumn flavored, low caffeine teas. Celebrate the season with sips that reminds us that change is beautiful every day of the year.Each Package Contains: 6 boxes of 18-20 tea bags (110 tea bags total). Flavors Include: Cranberry Pomegranate Herbal Tea – Delightful cranberry and pomegranate aromas dance in your cup on a rooibos tea base. Cinnamon Vanilla Herbal Tea – While spicy, warm cinnamon and sweet vanilla are the main players in this herbal tea, all the ingredients come together to give you something that tastes just like fall. Spice Dragon Red Chai Tea – A delicious, spicy blend of rooibos, cinnamon, ginger root and clove, this warming tea will add a zing to the coldest of fall days. Maple Apple Cider – This crisp blend of rooibos, natural apple, cinnamon and maple syrup flavors will have you living apple-y ever after! Decaf Pumpkin Spice – This blend of bold, decaffeinated black tea and smooth pumpkin spice will have you all pumped up for fall. Cinnamon Apple Chamomile – This premium chamomile tea as a hint of spicy cinnamon and some tart hibiscus that goes perfectly with the juicy apple flavors. Its seriously a-peeling.
Stash Tea Fall for Autumn 6 Boxes With 20 Tea Bags Each (120 Tea Bags Total)
- Fall Tea Variety Pack: Warm up with this sampler pack of autumn teas; 1 box each of Pumpkin Spice, Maple Apple Cider, Cinnamon Apple Chamomile, Cranberry Pomegranate, Cinnamon Vanilla, and Spice Dragon Red Chai
- Incomparable Quality: From herbal, black, and green to white, or oolong, our premium tea bags are packaged in stay fresh foil wrappers to deliver a high quality cup , from morning chai to bedtime chamomile
- Find Your Flavor: With over 150 teas to choose from including loose leaf, iced tea, green tea, decaffeinated black tea, chai, herbal teas and more, you’re sure to find your next favorite with Stash
- Proud To Be A B Corp: We believe diversity and boldness should be in our community and society, as well as in our cup; As a certified B Corp we act in the best interests of our people, partners, and planet
- Stash Tea: Brought to life in 1972 by 2 Portland hippies, we believe that tea is an opportunity to excite the senses and surprise your taste buds with a diverse range of bold flavors