The new and improved Tide PODS laundry detergent pacs are super concentrated with 90 percent cleaning ingredients to rejuvenate even dingy clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites, wash after wash. Each Tide PODS is a 3-in-1 breakthrough laundry solution with highly concentrated detergent, stain remover and color protector, giving you more bang for your buck.
Tide PODS pacs are small but powerful with an innovative, three chamber design separating key ingredients until they hit the wash for maximum cleaning power. More than just a liquid in a pouch, these reformulated laundry pacs reveal Tide’s brightest clean yet.
Its special film enables the multi-chamber technology to dissolve in both hot & cold water. Tide PODS are formulated with quick collapsing Smart SudsTM. It targets tough stains and works in both HE and standard washing machines.
For superior performance, place 2 Tide PODS pacs into the washing machine drum before you add clothes for large loads. For smaller loads, use 1 laundry pac.
Contains Nonionic and Anionic Surfactants, Ethoxylated Polyethylene Polyamine (Polymer) and Enzymes.
Always handle with dry hands. 1. Add pacs to drum before clothes 2. Close package after use
Concentrated detergent pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. The liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. KEEP PACS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place. Keep container fully closed. Never leave any pacs out of container. DO NOT let children handle pacs, even if supervised. AVOID BREAKING PACS. Do not handle pacs with wet or moist hands. Do not expose pacs to moisture. Do not cut or puncture pacs. If pacs stick together, do not try to separate them. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, ethoxylated polyethylene polyamine (polymer) and enzymes. If swallowed, or if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin, call your local Poison Control Center (or in US: 1-800-222-1222) or doctor immediately. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting.