Concentrated detergent pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. The liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. KEEP PACS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place. Keep container fully closed. Never leave any pacs out of container. DO NOT let children handle pacs, even if supervised. AVOID BREAKING PACS. Do not handle pacs with wet or moist hands. Do not expose pacs to moisture. Do not cut or puncture pacs. If pacs stick together, do not try to separate them. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, ethoxylated polyethylene polyamine (polymer) and enzymes. If swallowed, or if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin, call your local Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting.
Contains Nonionic and Anionic Surfactants, Ethoxylated Polyethylene Polyamine (Polymer) and Enzymes.
Always handle with dry hands. 1. Add pacs to drum. 2. Add clothes. 3. Close package after use.